Habit Masterclass – The 6 Steps To Change Any Habit
What you’ll learn
- Break any bad habit you want – simply by applying a system that already works
- Create any new habit or practice routine and always be consistent with it
- End the guilt of not being able to accomplish what you want
- Get more accomplishments under your belt without stressing yourself to death
- Get down to work every day, consistently, without stress
- Stop hating yourself for giving in to your bad habit day after day after day…
- Improve your focus and concentration, feel less distracted
- Have the CONFIDENCE that you can get stuff done, whenever you want to get it done
- Internet connection
- An open mind
- Something to watch videos with, like a computer or tablet
✪ Watch the video above to see how you’ll learn a step-by-step method to cure any bad habit and create any new habit you want. Then watch the course previews below to get a sneak peek at the content you’ll be learning.
✪ You’ll understand habits better than you ever have before, and you’ll get the 6 steps to eliminate any bad habit and create any consistent, healthy routine you want, in a concise and compact course.
✪ You won’t need to force yourself to get things done anymore. Instead, you’ll learn how to create nearly effortless habits which do the work for you.
✮✮✮✮✮ Welcome to Habit Masterclass – The 6 Steps To Change Your Habits ✮✮✮✮✮
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- How tiny, 1% habit changes turned a national team that was a perennial loser into winners of the Tour De France and multiple Olympic Gold medals (in the same year)
- Why bad habits form in the first place, and the real reason they are so hard to break
- How to start any good habit – like learning an instrument, eating better, going to the gym consistently – and make sure it sticks, almost like you just ‘uploaded’ it into your brain’s software.
- How you can use the psychological concept of Identity to force yourself to change habits instantly (watch the Preview videos below)
- How to use Shadowboxing and Visualization to condition habits before you actually do them in real life.
- Have a list of habits you want to break or create? You’ll learn the fastest way to get them all into your life as soon as possible.
- Learn how to avoid subconsciously conditioning laziness.
- The ‘5 Minute rule’ that will get you up and running with your new habit by tomorrow.
- How to prevent burn out and ‘habit rejection’
- A crash course in mindfulness to improve focus and concentration, and make it easier to form good habits.
- The plan B you can fall back on when you miss a day forming a habit.
Who is this course for?
- Students, freelancers, entrepreneurs and anybody else who thinks bad habits are holding them back in life
- Anybody who cannot stay consistent with new practice routines or good work habits
- Students with open minds
- People who are ambitious and try hard, but can’t be consistent on a day-to-day basis
Who is this not for?
- Anybody with perfect self control and consistency
- Anybody not willing to change their everyday habits and routines a bit in order to get results
Remember, if Habit Masterclass doesn’t work for you, you have 30 days to get your money back with Udemy’s Guarantee.
I don’t believe I deserve your money if you aren’t absolutely delighted with it, anyway.
Click “Take This Course” now, and I’ll see you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get more done with less stress
- Anybody with bad habits who have never been able to kick them
- Anybody who has stopped a bad habit only to pick up another one
- Entrepreneurs who want to focus on the things that will make them money and eliminate the noise
- People who want practical tips they can use right away and not just half baked theory
- Take this course if you’re ambitious but rarely make progress
- Take this course if your grades suffer because you can’t be consistent
- Anybody who wants to accomplish more with less perceived stress and effort. Habits allow you to get loads of things done while feeling like it was effortless.
Habit Masterclass – The 6 Steps To Change Any Habit Download
If This Post is Helpful to You Leave a Comment Down Below Also Share This Post on Social Media by Clicking The Button Below