How to create a CRUD Application with Python and SQL Server
What you’ll learn
- Importing Python Modules
- Creating a Graphical User Interface using Tkinter and ttk
- Creating a class with methods
- Creating functions
- Creating a virtual environment
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express Edition
- Creating a database and table
- Connecting Python file to database
- Create a pop-up box for your application
- Insert data into the SQL Server database from Python application
- Update existing records inside SQL Server database from Python application
- Delete records from SQL Server database from Python application
- Basic knowledge of SQL will help but not essential
- Basic knowledge of Python
In this course, you learn how to interface a Python application program with an SQL Server database. Python has various modules that you can use to interact with databases. We will install a pypyodbc connector module to enable us to interact with the SQL Server database from our Python application.
We will be installing Microsoft SQL Server 20117 express edition and also create a new database and table that our Python application will interact with.
We will create the Python application frontend using Tkinter, which is a built-in Python module used to create graphical user interfaces. From the Tkinter module, we will import the module, which is a themed widget library that contains various types of widgets like buttons, labels, etc. that we can use to build the graphical user interface for our Python application. We will also import other bits and pieces from the Tkinter module that our Python application will use.
Also, we will create a database configuration file that will is used to interact with the SQL Server database from our Python application.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Python
- Beginners to SQL
- Beginners to programming
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)