How to Set Up a Translation Agency: The Complete Guide Download
Step by Step Instructions for Setting Up a Translation Agency
What you’ll learn
- Earn more with Translation
- Set up Your own Agency
- Contact End Clients
- Hire Translators in every language
- This course is for anyone who wishes to set up a Translation agency
This Course will help you expand from being a translator to running a full agency. Instead of just relying on one language in order to get business and clients, you can make full use of many languages in order to achieve full potential.
Learn How to Expand into an Agency so that:
- You can Hire the Translators
- You can be in Direct Contact with End Clients
- You can become familiar with being the go-between, and facilitate workflow both ways
- You can Manage the Projects in a Professional Manner
This course is structured to serve as reference material, so you can go through the whole course in around one week, but, as your agency progresses, you will probably want to go back for refreshers, so to see how various steps can apply to your new situation.
Most of this course will be taught via videos, with some written notes and explanations for those wishing to go further in depth.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use your knowledge to set up and run your own agency. You will understand what exactly you wish to achieve, how to find translators, how to find clients, and how to maintain the business running with both.
The world is becoming increasingly global, while jobs are less and less secure, and the Internet is, by now, near universal. Combine all these factors, and you have a perfect storm of opportunity for people who wish to set up their own translation agency!
Don’t be limited by the number of hours you can work on a translation, or how much you can get paid per hour/per word! Set up a Translation Agency so You can have other Translators work for You!
See what other students have had to say:
“Yes, since I am agency owner and it’s good to see another colleague’s approach.” – Matias Hernández
“Thank you so much. The lessons were clear and easy to follow.” – Abdi Jiijiile
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who wish to expand beyond simple translation and actually set up something for themselves