How to Start an Amazon FBA Store on a Tight Budget Download
What you’ll learn
- Leverage the Amazon platform to create a full-time living or much, much more by selling physical products with high sales volume and low competition
- Use a specific set of rules to uncover the easiest and most profitable items to sell
- Know where and how to source these items at pennies on the dollar
- Understand how to create the ‘perfect’ listing on Amazon for high rankings
- Know what Amazon shoppers are searching for and take advantage of that knowledge to get more sales
- Be able to get stock and start selling even when on a very tight budget
- Know how to kick start sales the right way
- Understand how to use Amazon’s internal advertising feature
- Be able to avoid the pitfalls and costly mistakes often made by new sellers
- Take advantage of advanced tactics to take sales to a whole new level
- The basic requirements are a computer/laptop, Internet connection, notepad or similar text editor and optionally a spreadsheet program such as Excel or a free alternative such as Google docs
- Students do not need any knowledge or experience of online selling before beginning this course. However, basic computer and Internet skills are a requirement
Learn step-by-step how to start from scratch and make a full-time income, or much more, as an Amazon FBA seller. Follow along with me while I demonstrate over-the-shoulder how to copy my results. See proof of results before you enroll.
This course is continually kept up-to-date. Last update January 2018
Start a Profitable and Sustainable Venture as an Amazon Seller by Following a Proven, Up-to-Date Blueprint for Beginners or Existing Sellers Who Want More Sales
- Start on a small budget and scale up fast
- Use a set of rules to uncover profitable items to sell
- Get hot selling items for pennies on the dollar
- Create the ‘perfect’ listing for doubling sales
- Discover simple, little known techniques to super-charge your results
Everything you need to be a successful seller is at your fingertips
Learning how to leverage the Amazon platform to sell physical products means that you will no longer need to worry about where your next pay check is coming from. There are more million dollar a year Amazon FBA sellers being created now than ever before, so the timing is perfect.
There is also a huge demand for skilled assistants to create listings and do research to uncover the best products to sell. You will have gained these skills, among others, by the time you complete this course.
Course Content and Overview
Designed for you if you are either a complete novice, or you already sell on Amazon but want to get better results. The course contains 55 lectures, including 40 video lessons which range from 3 minutes to 15 minutes in length. You will learn every single step required for earning a significant bi-weekly income.
Starting with preparation and setting expectations so that you know what to expect when you begin your journey. Moving on to follow a specific set of rules to discover the easiest and most profitable items to sell and where to get them.
You will learn how to begin on a tiny budget and scale up quickly. And you will also learn how to list your items on Amazon to draw more visitors to your listings and to get more visitors to buy your items.
Follow along with me as I demonstrate 7 advanced tactics that are simple to implement, but can have a powerful effect on your sales and profits. Plus, access 24 pages of done-for-you niche and product research to save you a ton of time.
Copy my simple approach for kick starting your sales and when you are ready, scale up so that you can reach your goals and beyond.
After completing the course you will be able to quickly identify the best items to sell on Amazon. Know where and how to get these items. Be able to create listings that act like a magnet to Amazon visitors. Know how to use advanced tactics to double your sales and understand how to start small and scale up fast.
Enroll today and begin your journey to a full-time income or much more as an Amazon FBA seller:)
Who this course is for:
- This course suits complete beginners but it is also for existing Amazon sellers who are not getting the results they want.
- The course also includes advanced tactics and valuable downloads which are suitable for all levels