HTML5 & CSS3 Course – Practical Guide for Building Websites Download
Learn to build HTML5 & CSS3 based Responsive Websites from Scratch. Step by Step practical guide to build websites
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to Build Responsive Websites from Scratch
- You will learn to Upload website & make it live
- Create and manage FTP accounts for websites
- Learn Complete HTML, HTML5 from scratch
- Learn CSS for modern website styling
- Create interlinked pages with zero errors
- You will need a PC / Laptop
- Decent internet
In this course you will learn to build HTML5 & CSS3 websites from beginner to advanced level.
In order to get started all you need is a PC and a decent internet connection. Once the environmental setup is done, we will start from the basics of HTML. We will learn the complete HTML5 document structure in a practical way.
We will cover the most important concepts of HTML and HTML5 tags and all the HTML5 elements and sematic elements.
Once we are done with the HTML5 tags we will get in depth with CSS and CSS3. The most important parts of a website are how the webpage is styled. With the help of CSS, we will style our website for better appearance.
As our project we will build a complete website which has a front page, about page, services and products. We will design the complete layout for services and products page.
Finally, we will build a contact us page with HTML5 form which also includes a Google map integration.
Once this is done. We will then upload the website online via website hosting.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Web Design
- Anyone who wants to build their own website from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5 & CSS3