Intro to Branding
What you’ll learn
You will have crystal clarity regarding what a brand is.
You will be able to evaluate other company’s branding efforts.
- Understand the common misconceptions about what a brand is.
- You will have a framework to start building your own brand.
- Understand the need to connect, differentiate, and focus on creating brand experiences.
- You will understand that branding is more “in the mind” and less “with the eye”.
- No software or creative applications are needed.
- You should understand that relying on “features and benefits” no longer works.
- You should understand the need to stand out in the marketplace.
There is so much confusion about what a brand is!
The sad reality is most explanations of branding are incomplete or inaccurate! Even seasoned marketing pro’s have a hard time explaining branding.
This is branding for the rest of us!
In this course you will get a full, complete, and memorable understanding of what branding really is.
By now we should all understand this: your brand is not your logo, nor is it your product, your product design, color palette, or business collateral. Your brand is much, much bigger than these visual assets, and it’s the key to your business’ longevity.
- Learn how branding is vital for connecting deeply with your audience
- Understand why branding consistency and alignment are vital
- See how “companies do not create their brand; their audience creates the brand”
- Learn where confusion about branding stems from
- Learn the top four causes of brand misalignment
- and so much more!
Presented by Everett Bowes, of We Talk Branding, a branding expert and best-selling Instructor, this 45-minute course is densely packed with insight and information!
Each lesson is short, downloadable, and features bullet points to make learning even easier.
Don’t get left behind!
Do you have a complete definition of branding? Is your explanation of branding easy-to-understand, apply, and remember? If not, join us!
See you in class!!
Who is the target audience?
- Business owners
- Product developers
- Product managers
- Personal brand builders
- Marketing Director’s
- Affiliate marketers
- Direct sellers
- Customer ser
- Business coaches