Introduction to the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) Download
Use the Command Line to Deploy/Modify/Manage/Automate infrastructure on AWS.
What you’ll learn
- Use the Command Line Interface to deploy AWS resources
- Setup multiple Profiles with Multiple Access Keys to quickly switch between permissions or accounts
- Automatically Sync local files to S3 at specified time.
- Create and invoke Lambda Functions using the command line
- Build a VPC using the command line
- Deploy Cloudformation templates to create Stacks with AWS CLI
- Deploy EC2 instances and create a custom dashboard to view running instances on the command line.
- Create IAM users, access keys, roles using the command line
- AWS Account
- Experience with AWS
—– Recent Updates——
– AWS S3 Server Side Encryption lessons added. This included SSE-S3, SSE-KMS and SSE-C( not available via the AWS console)
– AWS KMS key creating with the CLI
– S3 Multipart upload with the AWS CLI
– Use CLI to work with Amazon Rekognition ( for image recognition and video analysis)
About the Course:
This course is designed to help students and developers get started with using AWS Command Line Interface.(CLI). If your prior experience with AWS has solely been AWS’ web console, using the CLI is a different way of using your AWS account. Using the command line interface is a critical skill for any AWS professional.
The AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) is a unified tool to manage your AWS services. With just one tool to download and configure, you can control multiple AWS services from the command line and automate your infrastructure through scripts.
You should be ready to manage and automate your AWS infrastructure using the CLI after this course. You will learn 1 more way to deploy/manage/destroy infrastructure and services on AWS. This will make your workflow much more faster and efficient.
Learning the command line will give you another perspective on the AWS services and may even shed light on concepts that you are unclear with. The AWS developer associate exam objective mentions ” Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS Command Line Interface (CLI), and software developer kits (SDKs) to write applications” Learning the command line is one of the big aspects of the AWS DevOps Pro exam as well.
In this course , We will go over things like:
- Create access keys to use with the AWS CLI
- Install and setup the CLI on your local machine
- Create a VPC with the CLI.
- Create EC2 instance, view running instances, filter attributes.
- Copy files to and from S3 buckets. Sync local folders with automated cron jobs.
- Create lambda functions and invoke them using CLI
- Deploy CloudFormation stacks with the CLI
After this course you can begin making calls to your AWS services from the command line like:
$aws ec2 describe-instances
$aws s3 ls
$aws s3 sync . s3://mybucketname
$ aws ec2 stop-instances –instance-ids i-123abcdefg
and more advanced things like creating Lambda functions, creating CloudFormation stacks etc.
What you will get with this course:
- A catalog of videos/labs on how to use the AWS CLI
- Future updates on various new topics
- Ability to ask questions on the Discussion board
If you have any request for a certain topic, please share them in the discussion section.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to use the command line to deploy infrastructure on AWS.
- Those preparing for AWS certification exams
- Who want to automate deployment and management AWS resources.
Not available on any server. please upload again
We will Upload this very soon. Stay Tuned 🙂
Error happened when generating Download Link.