Introduction to Xero – for UK Sole Traders and Partnerships
Introduction to Xero – for UK Sole Traders and Partnerships Download
What you’ll learn
- How to sign up for your 30-day free trial with Xero
- How to set up your Xero account quickly and accurately
- Learn How to design your sales invoice layouts
- How to create your first sales invoice
- How to enter purchase invoices
- Learn How to link your bank account to Xero
- How to produce reports in Xero
- *Bonus Material* Tips and Tricks to make you a Smarter Xero User
- A computer with internet access is all that’s needed
Are you keen to do your own accounts in Xero but not sure how to get started? Although Xero is very user friendly, you want to make sure that you set up your account properly and avoid making costly mistakes.With 5 years experience of Xero, a lifetime of teaching and a UK accountancy qualification you know that you are in safe hands with me showing you step by step how to go about it.
In this ‘Introduction to Xero’ course I will teach you the skills needed to create your own Xero account, set it up correctly and start entering your transactions.
I will show you how to design your sales invoice layouts, how to create sales invoices, enter purchase invoices, link your bank account and enter your bank transactions in Xero.
The course is at an introductory level, so there is no requirement for you to understanding accounting.
Who is the target audience?
- UK Business Owners who want the peace of mind that they can start doing their own accounts on Xero