What you’ll learn
- Explore the differences between package managers, build tools, and deployment options
- Utilize real-world APIs to write portfolio-building projects
- In this course, I will help you install the necessary software, libraries, and tools on your computer. It will be helpful if you are comfortable with installing your own software and knowing a couple terminal commands (specifically mkdir and cd).
Whether you are a student or working developer who only knows Java or Python, a wannabe developer who’s learning on their own, an applicant for a coding bootcamp, or a developer who hasn’t touched web technologies in a while, the concepts covered in this course will help you beef up your knowledge, your skills, your resume, and your portfolio.
In this course, you will:
- Call real-world APIs and parse the data in your own web projects
- Use popular web tooling including npm, Yarn, Grunt, Gulp, and webpack
- Study the ins and outs of React component lifecycles, state, properties, and other core React concepts
- Build modern web projects with React
- Deploy your web applications online for the world to see
- Take real-world interview practice quizzes as you build your knowledge
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to build modern web applications with React
- Developers who want to build their resume material with a modern framework
- People interested in applying to join a coding bootcamp
- College students who want to try their hand at web programming
If The File isn’t avaliable comment down below or Contact Us. We will update the link. Don’t forget to share this post.