What you’ll learn
- Build your own Arduino Controlled web page
- Build your own Arduino interactive display that listen to Arduino and Send commands to the board using a state of the art GUI web page interface
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
- Basic Knowledge of Arduino
>>> This course will take you in a step by step guide on how to make your own Arduino Social Distance Detector and Browser Control. <<<
Most of you know Arduino and you know that controlling Arduino using a Web browser or any interfacing technique other than the Arduino software is a very complex job. In this course, we will make this simple.
So it will be two-way communication and we won’t use any Wi-Fi module or other modules. We will just use the Arduino board, USB cable, and our browser with a few lines of codes.
I will teach you something that will give your Arduino board superpower, the ability to combine Arduino or physical computing with Browser Technologies can give designers and anyone superpower to prototype awesome experience faster. Not only faster but also easier and cheaper.
In the past, Arduino was usually connected to processing software. Which is a very well known software and we have some courses explaining how to interface Arduino and processing together to generate interactive art products or services, while this is still a widely used way to connect Arduino to a computer, connecting to a browser can give a wider range of opportunity and requires less installation.
In the Past Connecting Arduino to a browser was a complex job. You had to create web sockets and a server on the device. But now with this serial API that we will introduce in this course, you can connect to any Arduino based device from the browser with the click of a button. There is no additional installation on setup required and it’s a fast and easy method.
One huge benefit is that the software runs in the browser is easy to share and execute on various devices and operating systems.
The system should work with any Arduino that has a serial connection to the computer.
What you will learn in this course:
Arduino coding process.
Upload Arduino code to the board to make it ready to receive and send a command to our computer web browser.
Interface Arduino with your device, which is a laptop or computer, and connects a simple circuit
Practical application examples.
We will explain the line of calls that you need to use and you can replicate what we are doing and do the same on your own.
A lot of information is waiting for you inside this course, join now and start making your own.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobb
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and embedded systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting Arduino with a web-page without a WiFi Module or any additional circuitry
- Anyone interested in Controlling Arduino through a Web Page Interface and display incoming data + the ability to send live command to Arduino via the same Web Page