What you’ll learn
- Create Variables
- Create Functions
- Write Conditional Statements
- Create functions
- Build a browser based Calculator
- Build a browser based Todo List
- Build a browser based CountDown Timer
- Build a browser based Analogue Clock
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS helpful but not mandatory
- Computer is required
- Modern version of web browsers e.g google chrome and Mozilla firefox
- HTML is the markup language that we use to structure and give meaning to our web content, for example defining paragraphs, headings, and data tables, or embedding images and videos in the page.
- CSS is a language of style rules that we use to apply styling to our HTML content, for example setting background colors and fonts, and laying out our content in multiple columns.
What You Will Learn include:
- Data Types
- Conditional Statements
We will also create four projects from scratch.
- Analogue Clock
- Count down timer
- Todo List App
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to computer programming