What you’ll learn
- HTML and CSS
- Internet Access
- Web Development understanding
- Understanding of web development
- Data types the building blocks of coding
- Alert and prompts for interaction with users
- Variables var const and let
- Functions and the new arrow function syntax
- Loops and iterating through data
- Arrays and array methods
- Objects and how to use them
- Conditions and operators
- Map Set with examples
- Fetch and how to connect to web apis
- Document object to manipulate HTML element content
- all this and much more
Executed on the front-end.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Front end applications developers