What you’ll learn
- How to create elements dynamically
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Using arrays to build a deck of cards
- Sorting cards and selecting random items from an array
- Updating element classes dynamically
- Using CSS to design a visual card element
- Array methods splice and more
- Loops to iterate through array contents
- Setting element attributes on the fly
- Dynamically creating elements
- Game logic and win conditions
- Trouble shooting and game tweaks
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers