Landing Page Design & Conversion Rate Optimization 2018 Download
Triple Your Conversion Rate With These Landing Page Design Principles & Build A Landing Page From Scratch With No Code
What you’ll learn
- Design a high converting landing page from scratch without a single line of code
- Double or triple your landing page conversion rates by applying the principles of clarity, simplicity and perceived value
- Run A/B tests to guarantee a better conversion rate over time without knowing any statistics
- Know exactly how to design a call to action that will motivate your visitor’s to take the actions you want them to take
- Apply psychological persuasion frameworks to your landing pages and websites
- Write headlines that will provide the right type of motivational trigger that appeals to the hearts of your visitors
- Determine the best type of landing page to send your marketing campaign traffic to
- Run professional usability tests like the 5 second test and the preference test
- Convince your boss to allocate more company resources to conversion rate optimization
- Understand your website traffic based on the Fogg Behavior Model
- Determine where in the sales funnel your visitors are and how to design landing pages that cater to each stage in the funnel
- Create a professional logo from scratch in Photoshop
- Identify the issues that are currently hurting your conversion rate and how to apply good landing page design to fix the problems
- A desire to learn new concepts that will help your online business succeed!
- You should have a passion for high conversion rates.
- You don’t need any coding knowledge or prior web design knowledge.
- You should have a landing page or website that you want to send traffic to.
**Brand New For 2018 – The Bestselling Landing Page Design Course on Udemy**
Join over 96,000 of your fellow website owners, online marketers and entrepreneurs in learning the fundamentals landing page design and conversion rate optimization.
I will walk you through every step of landing page design with real life case studies, actual experiments and tons of examples from around the web. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design landing pages that converts 2X – 5X more than your current landing pages.
Good landing page design isn’t just a nice thing to know – it’s absolutely essential to the success of your online business. Whether you’re in lead-gen, ecommerce or consulting, effective and clear landing page design can spell the difference between a positive and negative ROI.
A report released by Adobe and eMarketer revealed that companies spend double on traffic acquisition than they do on conversion rate optimization and implementing better landing page design. That’s a huge mistake and you’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
What’s the point of buying traffic to your site if you don’t put in the effort to understand how to convert it?
In this landing page design course you will learn:
- How to implement persuasion frameworks like scarcity, reciprocal concessions and cognitive dissonance theory in your landing page design
- How to write headlines and calls to action that will motivate your users to act instead of turning them off
- How to design an action block with a clearly defined conversion goal
- How to triple your conversion rates by using the principles of readability, simplicity, perceived value and clarity in your landing page design
- How to run professional usability tests on a tight budget
- How to build a landing page from scratch on a custom domain without writing a single line of code
- The Fogg Behavior Model and how it applies to good landing page design
- Why understanding the AIDA sales funnel is so important in conversion rate optimization
… and much, much more!
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Website owners
- Online Marketers
- Small Business Owners
- Ecommerce Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Pay Per Click / Search Engine Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Interns
- Wed designers and web developers