Influencing and Negotiation Secrets! Leadership Psychology
Learn some Research based Strategies and Techniques, on Negotiating, Influencing and Persuasion Skills!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your Negotiation Skills with knowledge of a few key concepts in Psychology and Behavioral Science/Economics.
- Become better Influencers and minimize getting influenced by learning relevant concepts in Psychology and Behavioral Economics.
- Guard against manipulations from others during negotiations and decision-making.
- High school level education – no other prerequisites
There is plenty of Research on the Psychology of Influence and Negotiation; Research on how Psychological phenomena can be used to manipulate people’s choices and decisions, deliberately or subconsciously.Knowledge of these can help people become better aware and use these strategies to improve your Influencing and Negotiation Skills or be better immune to manipulation from others !
It can help you upgrade your Leadership Skills and Management Strategies significantly.
Enroll in this Course and become more Informed and Influential Leaders and Managers!
This Course will cover critical insights from Cognitive Psychology for Leadership and Management.
Music snippets – Royalty Free music from Bensound, Video snippets from Pixabay.
Who is the target audience?
- Junior and Middle level Business Leaders, Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Management students, Graduate and Post Graduate Students
- Anyone interested in improving their Negotiation and Influencing skills
Influencing and Negotiation Secrets! Leadership Psychology Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [270 MB]