Learn Advanced BASH for Automation and Productivity Boost Download
Master modern and classic BASH skills on Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, and Windows to become a star software developer!
What you’ll learn
- Develop enterprise BASH scripts to automate engineering processes on all computing platforms
- Avoid costly pitfalls in BASH programming that could take a long time to debug
- Learn professional BASH script templates to base your enterprise projects upon
- Learn to type much less but get much more done
- Walk away with BASH scripts ready for use on devices like network routers where your Windows IDEs may not be able to reach to in your development environments
- Manually edited closed captions are available for the course
- Students need to know basic operations on computers
Would you like to possibly be the next engineer whose BASH automation scripts became de facto standard tools used daily by thousands of other engineers in the corporation?
For only 12.5 hours in this course, you will learn the expertise from many years of BASH scripting in Silicon Valley high tech corporations to boost your productivity to a whole new level via automation.
All corporations love their productive employees. But you will love your own productivity even more because you have extra time for other important tasks in your busy life.
Learn BASH programming is the first step toward becoming a Linux / UNIX Administrator and making $110,000 salary per year!
The BASH skills you learn in this course will enable your unprecedented ability to automate daily system tasks and engineering processes on Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, and Windows. Altogether, those operating systems represent all modern computing platforms of our time in the 21st century. What a compelling reason to learn programming in BASH!
Notice: BASH programming will not be the only skill you learn in this course! You enroll in this course to boost your productivity across all modern computing platforms via BASH automation to become a star software developer.
What You Will Learn:
- Create and configure virtual machine via Oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows
- Install and configure Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS
- Learn advanced BASH scripting from scratch
- Learn powers of Linux file systems and commands
- Practice your BASH scripting knowledge on popular Ubuntu Linux
- Learn solving problems with the divide-and-conquer technique via BASH programming
- Learn developing enterprise-grade menu-driven and option-driven BASH scripts
Feel free to take a look at the curriculum. And we look forward to seeing you on a journey to share our knowledge with you.
Disclaimer: The BASH skills we share with you in this course are the ones that help us become successful for many years in Silicon Valley. Of course, your success will vary because there is no limit in success.
See what other software developers have to say:
“All in all, I think this is a very good course totally worth its price.” – Dmytro Hlomozda
“very detailed explanations” – Esteban Ruiz
“contents are good, learning a lot of things easily, good job guys“ – Pradeep S
“Detailed nature of the course is impressive” – SN Sunayan Nag
“Yes, the accent is a problem. But the content is EXCELLENT. Thank you so much!!!” – Prabal
“By far the best BASH course on Udemy, and I’ve tried quite a few.” – Brad Burnett
Who this course is for:
- A software developer who wants to have extra time for other important tasks in his busy life.
- A software developer who is looking to automate his daily system tasks to boost his productivity.
- Software developers who want to learn both modern and classic BASH programming styles.