Learn GIT In depth with BitBucket- Practical work flows Download
Learn smart ways of using GIT & Bitbucket with many advanced Commands – commit,merge,squash,rebase,bisect,cherrypick etc
What you’ll learn
- Understand GIT Core concepts& Commands in depth
- Understand how GIT and Bit bucket works together to create Strong Version control System
- Deep dive into GIT Advanced workflows with real time examples from Clone to push with merge conflicts
- Learn Tricky GIT commands like, rebase, Squash, Cherry pick, amend, bisect, revert , reset etc
- Understand How to Integrate GIT Bitbucket with Jira to have all Project management at one place
- Implement Bitbucket pipelines to check the Code after every GIT Commits and Pull requests
- No Prior GIT experience is needed
This is the one Single Course where you will learn everything about GIT from basics to advanced with many complex workflows
Bitbucket is most used remote GIT repository in many companies and this course will give you complete knowledge on building pipelines, creating Pull requests and Jira integration.
Every command in GIT has in depth explanation with real time usage so that you know when to use what command while managing the code in you GIT repositories.
In this course we’ll find answers to many advance Work flow questions like:
“How can I edit/delete my last commit?”
“What is the difference between a merge and a rebase ?”
“How to squash multiple commits to one commit”?
“How to time travel to past commit and make changes”
“How to find the Error commit from the bunch of commits”?
“What is the Stash?”
“How to reset the changes made in Staging, working directories”?
“How to add commit from one branch to another?
“How to bring back a deleted commit?”
“What is the difference between a local tracking branch and a remote tracking branch?”
Below are the commands on high level we use in this course.
Apart from above commands, this course also covers how to create/review/approve/decline Pull requests in the Bit Bucket so that one can understand end to end flow of working with GIT in the projects.
Understand Bitbucket Jira Integration
· Understand creating Build Pipelines in Bitbucket for every code commit
There are lot of quizzes included for knowledge check so that you can emerge as GIT Pro after the successful course completion
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers
- Any Engineer who writes the code
Thanks and Highly Grateful for accepting my long wait Request
Finally after long wait, Got a Valuable Unique Course