Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career
Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career Download
- A desire to learn.
JOIN THE OTHER 20,000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
Hello. My name is Jason Cannon and I’m the author of Linux for Beginners as well as the founder of the Linux Training Academy. When I ask people to tell me what their biggest challenge is to learning Linux, they all say the same thing: Time.
That’s why I’ve created this course. Give me just 45 minutes a day for the next 5 days and I will teach you exactly what you need to know about the Linux operating system. You’ll learn the most important concepts and commands, and I’ll even guide you step-by-step through several practical and real-world examples.
So, if you can spare a few minutes a day and want to learn the ins-and-outs of the Linux Operating System, join me and the other students in this course today.
Free Bonus – How to Install WordPress on Your Very Own Linux System
As an added bonus for enrolling in the Learn Linux in 5 Days video training course, you’ll receive a step-by-step checklist and video that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system.Next, you’ll be given the exact commands to type that install all the required software and WordPress.
You’ll learn how to install a web server, how to install a database server, how to create database users, and how to configure WordPress. Before you know it, you’ll have a fully functioning blog on your hands. This is a great way to put your new-found Linux skills to good use.
Enroll now and start learning the skills you need to level up your career!
Who this course is for:
- People with limited time.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer, but need the basics first.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete course work