Learn Modern C++! Download
Learn the modern version of the C++ language.
What you’ll learn
- Have a good knowledge of C++ fundamentals
- Be able to write simple C++ programs
- Learn from case studies how to approach programming problems
- Enjoys technical challenges
- Access to a computer with a modern C++ compiler (I’ll show you how to install one which is free of charge!)
This course will teach you the basics of the technically challenging but powerful and efficient C++ programming language. I start right at the beginning and describe things in simple terms, avoiding unnecessary jargon.
There are lots of downloadable exercises, with solutions, so you can check your understanding as you learn, gaining familiarity and confidence with the material. These are ideal for preparing for exams or job interviews.
I will be actively supporting the course and I will respond promptly if you have any questions or experience difficulties with the course content.
The course is based around the modern version of the language, which makes it easier to learn. I teach the C++11, C++14 and C++17 standards, but also cover older variations which are still widely used.
The course is designed to give you a good practical understanding of the fundamentals of the language. After successfully completing this course, you will have an excellent basis for learning the more advanced features.
The course is thorough and goes into the material in depth. It is probably best suited for people who have already taken a programming course, although a determined beginner should be able to follow it.
“If you can take only one C++ course, it should be this one! Well presented, and an excellent starting point for those with no C++ experience or only minimal experience” – WM
“As a python programmer, found this course was an excellent grounding into C++’s first principles and a thorough deep dive into the mechanics/structure/organization of C++ for a complete C++ beginner” – RT
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to program
- Programmers with some basic knowledge of C++ who want to update and refresh their skills
- Students who have tried to learn C++ from other courses