Learn Python Programming Masterclass [ 2019 Updated]
Learn Python Programming Masterclass Download
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3
What you’ll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
- Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Here’s what a few students have told us about the course after going through it.
And there are many more students who love the course – check out all the reviews for yourself.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses on Udemy – Your instructors, Tim and Jean-Paul are pretty unique in that between them they have around 70 years of professional programming experience. That’s more than a lifetime of skills you get to learn Python from.
You can enrol in the course safe in the knowledge that they are not just teachers, but professional programmers with real commercial programming experience, having worked with big companies like IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab in the past.
As such you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand.
And if that’s not enough take a read of some of the many reviews from happy students – there are around 100,000 students who have left around 19,000 reviews.
This is one of the most popular courses on Python programming on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.