Learn The 10 Most Powerful Microsoft Excel Tips and Tricks
Learn The 10 Most Powerful Microsoft Excel Tips and Tricks Download
Bonus 2 tricks! 12 Microsoft Excel Tips, Tricks, Formulas, Data Manipulation and more! Become an Excel wizard.
What you’ll learn
- Report Creation
- Answer Questions With Queries
- Analyze Large Data Sets
- Learn Efficiencies
- Sorting and Filtering
- Best Practices
- And Much More!
*** Updated November 2018 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 47,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- And You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if for some reason you don’t enjoy the course!
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool, and often under utilized by people. Harness the power of Excel and learn not just 10, but 12, tips, tricks, features and more from an expert level Excel user! After taking this course you will wonder why you didn’t learn these Microsoft Excel tips and tricks before! They will make your life far easier, and you’ll impress people instantly with your ability to master Excel.
In this course we will cover multiple ways to use Excel far more efficiently than you have in the past. Whether you work with big data, create financial reports, or just keep lists, there is something in this course for everyone.
What We Do In The Course:
- Cover Easy, Medium and Advanced tips and tricks
- Learn about conditional formatting, fill series, adding multiple rows
- Learn about absolute references, paste special features, drop down filters, freezing data
- And Much More!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, and Microsoft Excel. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to increase their productivity in Excel
- Anyone who creates reports in Excel
- Who analyzes data in Excel