Learn Website Hacking / Penetration Testing From Scratch
What you’ll learn
- Install hacking lab & needed software (works on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous vulnerabilities.
- Use advanced techniques to discover and exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Bypass security measurements and escalate privileges.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Hack all websites on same server.
- Bypass filters and client-side security
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages
- Gain full control over target server using SQL injections
- Discover & exploit blind SQL injections
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome to my comprehensive course on Website & Web applications Hacking!
Note: Although some titles in this course might seem similar to one of my other courses, that course only covers the basics of website hacking where this one dives much deeper in this subject covering more advanced techniques and topics, these courses are designed to co-exist.
You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid causing them.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of the course content:
1. Information Gathering – In this section you’ll learn how to gather information about a target website, you’ll learn how to discover the DNS server used, the services, subdomains, un-published directories, sensitive files, user emails, websites on the same server and even the web hosting provider. This information is crucial as it increases the chances of being able to successfully gain access to the target website.
2. Discovering, Exploiting & Mitigation – In this section you will learn how to discover, exploit and mitigate a large number of vulnerabilities, this section is divided into a number of sub-sections, each covering a specific vulnerability, firstly you will learn what is that vulnerability and what does it allow us to do, then you will learn how to exploit this vulnerability and bypass security measurements, and finally we will analyse the code causing this vulnerability and see how to fix it,
the following vulnerabilities are covered in the course:
- File upload : This vulnerability allow attackers to upload executable files on the target web server, exploiting these vulnerabilities properly gives you full control over the target website.
- Code Execution – This vulnerability allow users to run system code on the target web server, this can be used to execute malicious code and get a reverse shell access which gives the attacker full control over the target web server.
- Remote File inclusion – This vulnerability can be load remote files on the target web server, exploiting this vulnerability properly gives you full control over the target web server.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) – You will learn all three types (reflected, stored and DOM-based).
- Insecure Session Management – In this section you will learn how to exploit insecure session management in web applications and login to other user accounts without knowing their password, you’ll also learn how to discover and exploit CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) vulnerabilities.
- Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks – In this section you will learn what are these attacks, what is the difference between them and how to launch them, in successful cases you will be able to guess the password for a target login page.
3. Post Exploitation –
In this section you will learn what can you do with the access you gained from exploiting the above vulnerabilities, you will learn how to convert reverse shell access to a Weevely access and vice versa, you will also learn how to execute system commands on the target server, navigate between directories, access other websites on the same server, upload/download files, access the database and even download the whole database to your local machine. You will also learn how to bypass security and do all of that even if you did not have enough permissions!
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack websites
- Who wants to learn how to secure websites & web applications from hacker
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones
- Web admins so they can secure their websites
Learn Website Hacking / Penetration Testing From Scratch Download
If This Post is Helpful to You Leave a Comment Down Below Also Share This Post on Social Media by Clicking The Button Below