Linux High Availability Clustering on RHEL 8 (2021) Download
Design & deploy HA cluster active/passive or active/active services using Pacemaker on Esxi and KVM lab environment.
What you’ll learn
- High availability cluster installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting in RHEL8/CentOS8 on VMware Vspare .
- Students should understand HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- Managing Cluster Nodes and Quorum
- Creating and Configuring Resources
- install configure and mange Fencing service on vmware and KVM
- About Order, Location & Colocation Constraints
- iscsi target and initiator configuration
- multi-pathing on iscsi server
- Students will be able to build a high available and load balanced services
- High availability cluster GUI interface
- Linux Operating systems basic knowledge.
- VMware ESXI
- VMware workstation
- RHEL 8.0 iso Or CentOS 8 ISo
- internet and get access to RHEL 8 repo
- RHEL 7 iso or CentOS 7 iso ( on KVM environment I used CentOS 7 .)
I am covering below all points in this course .
Build And Configure our Lab:
ØUsing Vmware Workstation.
ØNested Esxi Server.
Ø Build Virtual Machines Considered as our cluster nodes.
Ø required networking for high available cluster .
Ø Repository server configuration on RHEL 8 for high availability cluster
What is cluster ?
1)Storage (ISCSI network to storage).
2)High Availability (Explain Cluster software components and how they are communicating to each other).
for more details please check course content .
You are welcome to add any kind of reviews bad or good but please review it based on the course curriculum and what value you’ve got.
I would like to remind you that Udemy gives you 30 days Money-Back Guarantee 100% No Questions Asked.
If you are interested in the course you can give it a try.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux high availability clustering