What you’ll learn
- How to use Bootstrap and Animate(dot)css to create special effects
- A solid foundation in CSS(e.g. know the difference between position: relative and position: absolute)
- You will be required to download JQuery, Bootstrap and Animate(dot)css. All of of these are available free and no sign ups are required. Although I have included all of those files in the source code, I suggest you also to learn where to download them yourself as well.
Do you want to become an expert web developer?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! This course will guide you step by step in creating a responsive website TOTALLY from scratch.
Okay, so what’s the course about?
After completing this website, you can be certain:
- you are proficient with HTML and CSS
- you are familiar with Bootstrap and Animate.css
- and much more!
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming websites is a lot of fun and I know you’ll have a great time implementing your own ideas as well as those we implement together.
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Developers that want to learn Animate(dot)css