Make YouTube App with ReactJS – For Absolute Beginners Download
Learn ReactJs From Beginners To Advance By Making Real World App “YouTube” in 2020
What you’ll learn
- After this course you can make your own applications and also upload them on the internet
- After this course you can start a business as a freelancer but also enhance your skills as well with that.
- After this course you will learn how to fetch data from server and use it.
- After this course Build user friendly and fast web applications
- Learn new and exciting web technology to compete with other developers
- State, Props and the flow between components
- Basics of React
- Connect to an external API
- Build an real world Web App from start to finish “YouTube”
- Component Styling
- tools are stable internet connection and pc or laptop
In this course we will start from absolute beginner and end this course as a hero. After this course you will have enough knowledge and command over ReactJs and you will feel yourself confident as a developer.
Why Student bored in tricky Courses:
- Because the course videos are very long and also does not have exciting content in it.
So i have tackled this problem in this course:
- Because i have keep things exciting, simple,clear,shorter and to the point.And you will enjoy this course alot.
What we cover and Build in this course:
The main thing in this course is we are covering this course by making real world app and you can easily understand the main and tricky concepts of ReactJs.
- Simple introduction of ReactJs by making Hello world Project.
- We will cover this course by making real world exciting app “Youtube“.
- Import Statement
- Export Statement
- Handling Events
- Lists And keys
- Functional Components
- Non Functional Components
- How to use API
- How to Get API from GOOGLE
- How to get data from SERVER
- AJAX Request
- Styling Your Components
Who this course is for:
- Beginner react js developer who want to learn from absolute beginner to advanced
- Beginner react js developer who want to get a job in Facebook or any other industry as a web developer
- Beginner react js developer who want to start their own business as a freelancer
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build real world apps with the latest web technology.