Master Animating in After Effects by Creating a Glitch Title Download
Design and Animate a Glitch Title in After Effects
What you’ll learn
- work with 3d layers in After Effects
- work with precomps in After Effects
- understand keyframe animation in After Effects
- understand how to use adjustment layers in After Effects
- work with type in After Effects
- understand how to apply effects in After Effects
- understand how to use masks in After Effects
- After Effects CC2018 (or CC13 and above)
- Basic beginner knowledge of After Effects will be helpful
I remember when I was trying to learn how to animate in after effects I struggled with the interface, understanding keyframes, how to use the graph editor, and when to use different effects.
I took several courses, read books, did tutorials, and worked a ton of jobs. This path eventually lead me to creating this type of animation which is an animation technique that I’ve used for several jobs. I’ll now be teaching you these techniques in this course.
We will design and animate a glitch neon arcade title completely in After Effects CC18. We will review key fundamental concepts in After Effects such as Precomping, 3D layers, Type, applying Effects to adjustment layers, and masking.
At the end of the course, you will have a complete understanding of these concepts and apply them outside of this classroom and into a work setting.
Also, throughout the course I will be supplying my working project files so that you can use them as a downloadable resource. The project is in CC18 and CC13.
I want you to succeed. If you have any questions reach out to me in the Q&A section of the course. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Let me help you master animating in after effects by clicking the red button on the right to enroll now.
Who is the target audience?
- Motion Designers
- anyone looking to learn more about After Effects
- After Effects Artists