Master Ethereum Solidity Programming Build Real World Apps 2019
Master Ethereum & Solidity Programming:Build Real-World Apps
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Ethereum Blockchain Platform (accounts, addresses, ether, gas, opcodes, transactions, blocks, mining, etc)
- Have a very good understanding of Solidity Contract Programming Language (syntax and concepts like state variables, storage, functions, visibility specifiers, mappings, structs, enums, etc)
- Understand concepts like Events, Function Modifiers, Contract Inheritance, Abstract Contracts & Interfaces, etc
- Design, create and deploy a fully-compliant ERC20 Token and launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Lottery
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Auction Platform
- Understand good practices for developing Ethereum Smart Contracts and see real-world examples to comprehend what is the advantage of Blockchain Technologies.
- Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized FundRaising Platform
- Use geth and Set Up a Private Ethereum Blockchain
- Understand what is InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and how it works. Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Linux or Windows
- Basic knowledge of Programming Concepts in any language (variables, functions, return value, etc)
- A Linux, Mac or PC Machine with an Internet connection. No paid software required.
- Very basic knowledge of Blockchain technology.
Welcome to this updated and practical course for learning Ethereum Blockchain Development andSolidity Programming Language, taught by a Software Engineer and Professional Trainer.
Just starting out with Ethereum Smart Contracts Development and Solidity Programming? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you’re new to these technologies.
Or maybe you’ve already tried to learn Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming by yourself and now you want to put all pieces together? I’m here to help you, this course has everything you need to know about Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming Language.
You’ll have life time access and you can return and look for a specific Ethereum feature or Solidity syntax anytime you want.
All presentations and Ethereum Smart Contracts used in this course are available for download.
Many Ethereum Smart Contracts such as the ERC20 Token, the ICO etc are ready to be used with none or very little changes.
There are many courses on Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming. Why should you learn from me?
- I’m a Practitioner and a Blockchain Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I have almost 20 years experience as a Full Stack Developer. Since I’ve started with Ethereum and Blockchain Development, I’ve been using or studying the technology almost on a daily basis.
- I’m an Educator and I know how to make a syllabus. For the last 10 years I’ve trained thousands of people on Linux, Networking, Security or Programming.
- “Very detailed and well explained. Andrei completely broke down the barriers to understand Solidity programming, so many basics that are fundamental to understanding this tech was clearly explained. Very Impressive!”by Peter Olisa
- “The course is well structured and really in-depth. The instructor does a really good job explaining the concepts, with examples. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in the subject.”by Andrei Buiu
The topics covered in this course are:
- What is Ethereum Blockchain Platform
- Ethereum Accounts, Addresses, Transactions & Blocks, Gas, Opcodes and Mining
- Tools used for Ethereum Development
- Ethereum Smart Contract Compilation, ABI, Bytecode and Deployment to different Ethereum Blockchains
- Solidity Syntax
- In-depth details about Solidity State Variables and Functions
- Solidity Fixed-Size Arrays, Dynamic Arrays, Structs, Enums, Mappings, Global Variables, etc
- Contract Address and Balance: Sending Ether to a Contract, Payable & Fallback Functions
- Accessing the Contract Balance
- Variables and Functions Visibility: Private, Public, Internal, External
- Contract Inheritance, Abstract Contracts & Interfaces
- Real-World examples on how to create secure Smart Contracts for a decentralized unstoppable Lottery, Auction or FundRaising Platform, ERC20 Token and ICO
- Go Ethereum (geth)
- How to Set Up a Private Ethereum Blockchain
- How to Deploy and Mine Contracts on the Private Ethereum Blockchain
- What is InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and how IPFS works. IPFS Examples.
- Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Linux
- Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Windows
Every topic includes many live examples. This course will show you the best design-patterns for developing production-ready smart contracts with Ethereum Blockchain and Solidity.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Have in-depth understanding of Ethereum Blockchain and Solidity
- Understand what are the components of Ethereum Blockchain Platform
- Understand why Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technologies are revolutionary
- Create different Smart Contracts to solve different kind of real-world problems
- Plan, Design, Develop and Deploy your own Fully-Compliant ERC20 Token
- Plan, Design, Develop and Deploy your own Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Use geth
- Set Up and Run a Private Ethereum Blockchain
- Install and use InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) an Linux or Windows
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who want to understand Ethereum Blockchain Platform and how to build DApps with it
- Programmers who want a good understanding of Solidity Programming Language
- Anyone with a little bit of software development experience interested in cutting-edge technologies
Master Ethereum Solidity Programming Build Real World Apps 2019 Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [4.5 GB]