What you’ll learn
- Understand core concepts of programming.
- Be confident to build web apps using jQuery.
- Be confident to build web apps using React Js.
- Get comfortable working with AJAX
- Primitive Types, Reference Types and Execution Context
- Get comfortable with window object in the DOM
- Learn jQuery from Scratch
- Learn to make AJAX calls
- Learn to use Geolocation data
- Build App – News of the day
- Build App – Weather App
- Wikipedia Live Search App
- React – Up and Running
- Building React apps using create-react-app
- Learn routing with React using React Router DOM
- Deploying jQuery and React apps to Github
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A computer with internet connection.
Knowing how the program you write will work behind the scene is an amazing skill to have. It gives you all the confidence and joy you need in order to become a successful Web Developer.
Another advantage of this course for you is the the ability it will give you to pick up any other programming language such as PHP or Ruby.
You will have an easy time learning new language or framework. Because all the programming languages share the same core fundamentals. And you will be mastering those core concepts in this course.
What other students have to say about this course?
The course is taught in detail and perfect for beginners. – Abin Shrestha
Nice tutorial for absolute begginers . Very simple clear and direct point to point. – Vamc Krishna Yadav
If you just want to learn React only there are a lot of other courses, but this one is perfect if you want to learn from the basics. Especially with the jQuery part, where that library is a very good example to learn how to manipulate the HTML DOMs. – Prabu Rangki
A very good, unique, to the point course. I have gone through many courses but finally my find is over with this one. – Anish Jangra
You will be building 4 Real World Applications using jQuery and React. Yeah, this course will teach you basics of jQuery, ES6 and React too.
You will also learn to push your projects to GitHub pages for free hosting. This way you can build your own portfolio mand include at least those 4 projects you will build by the end of this course.
And the immense knowledge you will gain from this course will prepare you to build more apps for sure.
Lastly, I will always help each and every student who needs help in regard to this course via Udemy’s Q&A section or via Social Media.
Here is a glimpse of this course. Make sure to check the course table of contents for more details:
- Learn jQuery
- Learn ES6
- Learn React
- Build 4 Real world project
- 192 lectures with over 13 hours of valuable content
Who this course is for:
Direct Download [3.1 GB]
snowlfile not correct link