Master “Technical Analysis and Chart reading skills” Bundle Download
You Master Technical analysis, Volume analysis, Tracking “Big Players” and become a Chart analysis expert
What you’ll learn
- Master Technical Analysis, Volume analysis and Chart reading skills
- Become an expert in Chart reading skills
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, VOLUME ANALYSIS AND CHART READING MASTERY BUNDLE
Take your understanding of Technical analysis, Volume analysis, Chart reading skills and Smart Money to nothing short of “Mastery” with this bundle
MASTER TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Technical analysis has become extensive in recent years. We study the psychology of technical analysis and why they work 60 to 70% of the time. There are several categories of technical analysis – Price indicators, Support and Resistance levels, Momentum indicators, Volume indicators, Oscillators and Statistical price movement indicators.
We cut through all the noise and show you why there are 4 or 5 indicators you should study and that’s all you really need to make informed entry and exit decisions. Technical analysis is a self-fulfilling prophecy and gives deep insight into crowd behavior.
What you will master
- What is Technical Analysis and why is crowd psychology an important factor in markets
- Why does technical analysis work only 60 to 70% of the time
- Why are Price indicators called “lagging” indicators
- What are potential “leading” indicators
- A study of Moving averages and which ones are helpful
- What are the best indicators for short, medium and long term trends
- Why do we need a “confluence” of indicators to make a decision
- Why the Bollinger Bands are a cool indicator
- Adjusting technical indicators to match your trading timeframe
- Why technical analysis “works until it doesn’t”
VOLUME ANALYSIS AND TRACKING SMART MONEY
Volume shows the activities of the big hedge funds and proprietary desk traders, players we often refer to as “smart money”. Good volume analysis shows critical points at which markets turn around, when activity levels are low or high or when smart money is active or inactive. In this technical analysis course, we analyze various stock charts, and combine volume analysis with price action. Volume also provides a storyline to the markets. Constructing this storyline correctly is critical in terms of trade entry and exits.
Smart Money or Big money has always tried to (legally) manipulate the markets to their advantage. Their goals are to conceal their activities as much as possible. But Volume is one indicator they cannot conceal. In many ways, this technical analysis course levels the playing field for the average retail investor. Once you take this course, you’ll know what to look for, and you’ll be in a position to track smart money as they’re entering a Stock or they’re running for the exits. And your objective is to “follow the smart money”. When you position your trades in harmony with the money flows of smart money, you’re adding a whole layer of high-probability characteristics to your investing activities.
This is an exciting course!
What you will master
- Why is Volume the most under-rated indicator
- Identify the activities of smart money precisely
- “Swim with the tide” – increase your odds of success
- How to read long term and shorter term charts
- Identify points of major market reversals (before they happen)
- What is Distribution and Accumulation
- Put short term price action in context of longer term charts
- All of this explained in simple terms
- Study of various charts on various timeframes