Mastering Job Interview English | Get Your Dream Job Download
Learn the English skills and techniques you need to answer over 50 common English interview questions, and much more!
What you’ll learn
Learn English words and phrases for English job interviews
Understand and prepare for common questions used in job interviews
Get examples and tips for answering interview questions in English
Learn methods for writing a resume and requesting an interview
Master simple techniques for answering any question you might be asked
A basic understanding of spoken English
Feeling nervous about your upcoming English job interview? Take this course and give yourself the boost you need to get hired at your English language job interview!
If you are a non-native English speaker preparing for an English job interview, this course is a must. You will learn over 50 common job English interview questions, as well as useful phrases and expressions for answering them. This course will also focus on strategies for organizing your answers, and lots of native English examples so that you can make sure you’re on the right track.
This course includes:
- Essential English job interview words and phrases
- Strategies and examples to make your English Résumé perfect
- English Phrases for making a follow-up call and scheduling an interview
- Pro tips to help you prepare for your upcoming interview
- Methods and examples for making a strong English self-introduction
- Strategies, phrases, and examples for over 50 English interview questions
By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to go into your next English job interview with the tools and confidence to succeed.
You will be able to see my face in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a particular skill. You can go at your own pace and should take their time, with lots of practice between sections. Recording practice answers is highly recommended.
Who this course is for:
- Non-native English speakers preparing for English job interviews
- Professionals with upcoming interviews who want to stand out