Mastering Linux Command Line (with Live Linux Labs) Download
Most required skill on the DevOps/Cloud Job Market! The course is geared towards beginners & works as a refresher for experts!
What you’ll learn
Learn Linux File System & Navigation
Learn to work with file attributes and permissions
Learn vi Editor with practical usages
Use “cron” to schedule tasks
Learn various text processing commands to work efficiently
Learn to create your own AWS Linux EC2 instance to practice
Access to Live Linux Lab environment!
The course is geared towards a Linux Beginner!
For experienced Linux Users – This course might work as a refresher!
08/2020 Update: Access to Live Linux Labs
The course teaches you the Linux Command Line fundamentals, and take you on a journey with a good learning experience. We have also included few videos that guide you to set up your own Linux VM and also a Linux EC2 instance in the AWS cloud!
- You will learn to work with the Linux files and folders!
- You will learn to navigate the Linux File System efficiently!
- You will learn to create our own command to save time!
- You will learn to create links & understand their limitations!
- You will learn to use many Text Processing commands!
- You will learn to use many commands effectively – ls, cd, grep, find….. etc
- You will learn to Standard I/O and Redirection with all concepts around it!
- You will learn to use “su” and “sudo” commands!
- You will learn to work with file attributes and permissions!
- You will learn to edit files using the “vi” editor!
- You will learn to schedule jobs!
- You will learn to archive files & folders using tar command!
- You will learn to customize your bash shell!
- You will learn to install VirtualBox, create VM and install ubuntu OS!
- You will learn to create an AWS account!
- You will learn to create a Linux EC2 instance!
- You will learn to SSH into your Linux EC2 instance!
Who this course is for:
- DevOps & Cloud Engineers/Architects
- Linux System/Network Administrators
- QA Professionals working with Linux Systems
- Anyone who has a desire to learn Linux!