Mastering Modern Web Development Using React Download
Build Applications for the Future!
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to develop applications using React
- Students will be able to create reusable components using React
- Students will be able to understand all the modern tools of web development
- Students will be able to apply for React job postings and earn a higher salary
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
Are you interested in learning how to write modern web applications using React?
React by Facebook is the future of web development. And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home.. in your own time.. without having to attend class.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift, Mastering Server Side Development Using Vapor, and Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3.
I have been developing web applications since 2002 and have been awarded the prestigious Microsoft MVP award 5 years in a row. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead web developer and helped them grow their business ten folds. At present, I am a full-time Instructor at The Iron Yard where I teach users how to create amazing applications.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours. In fact, if you think that the course fell short on delivering topics then we will give you your MONEY BACK.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
“His course is AWESOME very detail instructions.”
“Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he’s very articulate. I hope he will create more courses.”
“Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!”
The lessons are concise and to the point. The instructor is great. I’m enjoying the topics. I hope that this program is extended and added to as Vapor continues to gain functionality and popularity.
Very important topic that is rarely discussed in other tutorials, and training videos.
The instructors style is very clear, concise and engaging. I’m already beginning to use the concepts in demo apps!
Very valuable, a lot of good stuff in this course. Recommend ++++++
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
I will show you how to build real web applications using React framework. You will also learn how to setup a development environment when working with React applications.
The course is accompanied with all the code sample files.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
“Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I’ve taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class”
This course explains everything I wanted to know about Server Swift Development. It is really a benefit to my skills, that are now improved. Thank you very much.
It’s a great course, especially if you are an beginner and don’t know where to start from. It gives you the start to build your own backend in Swift rather than learning a new language just to save some data in DB. Many thanks to the author and hope many others will start using Vapor and Swift on server 😀 It’s amazing!!!
Why learn React?
- React has taken the world of web development by storm. It is one of the most fastest growing UI frameworks available. React enables you to write highly optimized component oriented code which can be easily reused at multiple places.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their web development skills to the next level. This course teaches you how to use React to build modern web applications which are easy to maintain. This course is for developers who wants to learn the modern way of developing web applications.
React has been embraced by the community and React developers usually get a salary offer of over $95K dollars. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn React and take your career to the next level.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the web development and iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education. I received the Microsoft most prestigious award ASP.NET MVP 5 times in a row.
If you are not satisfied with the course then I offer a 100% REFUND. I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future web applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer or a PC
- Any code editor
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create modern web applications using React
- Learn to separate your code into reusable components
- Increase web application performance by using virtual DOM and synthetic events in React
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as a React developer
- Make over $95K annual salary as a React developer
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be a web developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete MapKit, iMessages, Server Side Swift and Swift 2.0 courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: React is the future and the future is right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for developers who wants to learn how to create modern apps using React
- Developers interested in taking their web development skills to the next level
- Web developers interested in learning how to make single page applications