What you’ll learn
- Create basic regular expressions for matching data.
- Test regular expressions before deploying them in your code.
- Understand regular expression syntax.
- Define more complex patterns using regular expressions.
- Use metacharacters and characters sets in defining patterns.
- Take advantage of repetition and grouping.
- Use anchored expressions and lookahead assertions correctly.
- Include unicode when necessary.
This course provides numerous opportunities to apply what is being taught. In fact one of the final sections is devoted to applying regular expressions, which basically presents different scenarios and then gives you a chance to solve them before going through it with the instructor.
If you are ready to master regular expressions, this course is for you!
Who this course is for: