MongoDB Essentials – Complete MongoDB Guide Download
What you’ll learn
- Deeply understand how MongoDB works – cursor, batch size, iterator
- Launch production database on the Atlas MongoDB – managed cloud-based MongoDB database
- Install and configure production MongoDB on the dedicated or virtual private server
- Understand and use different MongoDB BSON types – ObjectId, ISODate, NumberInt etc.
- Learn how to use MongoDB Shell, Robo 3T (Robomongo), MongoDB Compass for database management
- Perform different kinds of update operations using operators $set, $rename, $addToSet, $push, $inc etc
- Use different kinds of queries and query operators like $in, $eq, $regex, $elemMatch etc.
- Easily combine different aggregation stages like $match, $group, $unwind
- Understand purpose of the indexes and create indexes
- Use backup and restore tools – mongoexport, mongoimport, mongodump and mongorestore
- Basic computer knowledge and of course Mac or PC
- Free Software: MongoDB, Robo 3T(Robomongo), Mongo Compass
Learn how MongoDB works behind the scenes. Course will be focused purely on MongoDB and MongoDB Shell. No external drivers or libraries.
- You will start from the installation of the MongoDB.
Installation will be performed on the:
– Local computer Mac or PC
– Dedicated or VPS server
– MongoDB Atlas – Cloud MongoDB Software as a Service
You will also install graphical interfaces for MongoDB management:
– Robo 3T (previously Robomongo)
– MongoDB Compass
- Study primary MongoDB data types – Strings, Numbers, Arrays, Objects, Dates etc. We will talk about JSONand BSONdata types and discuss difference between them.
- Perform all sorts of CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations.
- Study in-depth MongoDB queriesand query language. Different query operators such as $or, $and, $lt, $gt, $type, $inwill be deeply covered.
- MongoDB Aggregation framework
- MongoDB Indexes and Utilities