PowerPoint VBA Macros and Coding Interactive Presentations Download
Discover PowerPoint VBA macros, create powerful interactive interfaces, use slides in ways you never thought possible!
What you’ll learn
- Inserting controls, shapes, images and audio into PowerPoint slides and adding related macro actions
- VBA macro coding concepts related to PowerPoint from complete beginner to more advanced topics
- Create custom interactive slide presentations through VBA code
- Create a complete project to produce a macro-driven utility with full user interface
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows (version 2010 or later), with security privileges necessary to run VBA macros
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint menu interface
When it comes to PowerPoint VBA, there is not much information out there to help you master it compared with Excel, Access, and Word. In this course, you will learn how to construct macros and use ActiveX controls using VBA for PowerPoint through example presentations. You will be taught how to create a complete PowerPoint user interface step by step, including techniques for loading and saving files, manipulating controls, and playing random music playlists across slides.
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to create more interactive PowerPoint presentations
- Those seeking to learn VBA macro programming with an emphasis on PowerPoint
- Those who want to discover the hidden capabilities of PowerPoint through VBA coding