Practical CSS Website Development: Crash Course
Practical CSS Website Development: Crash Course Download
What you’ll learn
- Real-world skills to design and build real-world websites using CSS: professional, outstanding, and truly responsive websites
- Develop skills and in-depth understanding of how CSS works including HTML5
- Design and build several websites you can imagine from complete scratch using techniques demonstrated
- Learn about fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- Understand how to practically use and apply CSS using real Website in a real world scenario
- Step-by-step and easy to-follow and hands-on tutorials
- You should be familiar with basic computer knowledge and web surfing
- Some Understanding of HTML
- Any Web Browser
- Text Editor such as Notepad or Notepad++
Looks Are Everything!
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Website using CSS and HTML.
Build a strong foundation in CSS with this hand on-tutorial crash course.
- Fundamental difference between CSS and HTML
- CSS Editing techniques
- Inspect Element Tool for outstanding Website design consideration
- CSS coding techniques
You surf the internet every single day and come across several Websites with varying designs and layouts. The fact of the matter is that – the difference between an outstanding site and a terrible site is the quality of its CSS development.
So, Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to learn how to build your own beautiful websites with CSS? And how to even make them into a responsive Website?
With little innovation and few techniques, you can build outstanding Website design using CSS coding skills – This course teaches you how to identify CSS on a Website, understand what goes behind the scene, and then be able to design and code like an expert!
At the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch outstanding website that looks great on any desktop computer, tablet and smartphone. You get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anyone wanting to sharpen or develop CSS skills
- This course is perfect for complete beginners: there is absolutely no coding experience required. Also perfect for you if you know some HTML and CSS, but struggle to put together a good-looking website. Or maybe you’re a web designer and want to expand your skill set into HTML5 and CSS3? This course is perfect for you, too!