Publish an Amazing Dashboard using WordPress on Linux CentOS Download
Learn How to Build and Publish a COVID-19 Coronavirus Dashboard. Create a CentOS Server, install Apache and WordPress.
What you’ll learn
Create and Publish a COVID-19 Dashboard
Install WordPress – Apply themes and Customize
Install Plugins and incorporate Charts on the WordPress site
Install Oracle Virtual Box Client on Windows and Mac Machines
Build a Linux CentOS Version 7 Server
Tips and Tricks on how to work with Vi Editor
Access the server remotely using Putty
Learn a few basic UNIX Commands
Install Apache and open Firewall ports
A computer with an internet connection
In this course, we’ll build a CentOS 7 machine. Install Apache and WordPress. Import AmCharts to Build a World Map and track COVID-19 Coronavirus active cases around the globe.
Learn the following :
- Install Virtual Box on Windows and Mac machines
- Build a Linux CentOS version 7 server
- Download and Install Apache
- Download and Install WordPress
- Create a DataBase in MySQL
- Upgrade a CentOS machine
- Import Charts in WordPress
- Create and Publish COVID-19 Coronavirus Dashboard.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating a COVID dashboard to track global cases.