Python Bootcamp 2020 Build 15 working Applications and Games Download
What you’ll learn
- Complete Python.
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times etc.
- Terminal based programming applications using Python.
- Artificial intelligent Python game.
- Python for desktop applications and GUI programming.
- Creating desktop applications using Tkinter with Python.
- Using databases using Python.
- Turtle graphics for creating graphical applications and motion using Python
- Real working 5+ graphical games using Python.
- Use of keyboard keys to move objects in your applications and in games using python
- just will learn and achieve great things.
Are you tired of getting videos and lectures on just python basics and syntaxes or just strucked in college studies and hello world program? so I guess you have to give a try to this course is designed after analyzing what a student needs to study python. After analyzing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can easily start any course but didn’t able to finish it. Now let me explain to you how so this course is designed including all fields of python and for keeping the interest until the last there are actually working games as projects so that no one gets bored and with that everything explained is designed in a very simple and easy way. just after completing the course I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop any kind of application using python. you will learn to create desktop applications and even controlling objects by using the keyboard which I guess most of you already want to learn and also python for data science in which you will learn to create even globe maps. Now let me explain some of the few topics you are going to cover-
1.Python for graphical applications.
2.Tkinter – for building desktop applications and actually user interface.
3.Turtle graphics – for learning graphical design using python and to learn controlling objects in the computer using the keyboard.
4. Databases – for learning how you can store the data of your games, apps, and programs.
5.Python for data science.
6. Numpy – Learn to create data in the form of datasets and analyzing data using python.
7. Pandas – To create data frames and analyze them and to visualize data in the form of 3-D graphs and 2-D graphs.
8. Matplotlib – to create data visualizations.
9. Seaborn – To create animated plots.
10. Plotly and cufflinks – To create interactive plots.
11. Geographical plotting – To create global scale plots.
12.Python date and time functions.
14.Control objects using keys.
15. Creating infinite graphical designs.
16.Functions and methods in python
17.Loops and conditionals.
18.Basics and datatypes in python.
What you are going to build in this course(Better if you see in the preview videos):
1.Caterpillar game with the proper interface and keyboard control.
2. Smart calculator – Did not need to add symbols just give numbers and ask for any operation.
3.Your own routine database application with the proper interface.
4.An egg catcher game with graphical interface and keyboard control.
5.your own screen pet with gestures.
8.Kaleido spiral and modified kaleidoscope spiral(graphical design).
9.An automatic data plotter with more than 30 types of plots.
10.A geographical baseman plot.
11.Big data analysis project(more than 60+ million data).
12.Artificial intelligent Tic Tac Toe(play against the computer).
15.Dice rolling simulator.
Complete Python Web Course: Build 8 Python Web Apps (Updated)
How to create a CRUD Application with Python and SQL Server
The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course
Learn to Become a Professional Python Programmer
Automated Software Testing with Python (Updated)
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn python.
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)
Mirror 1 || Mirror 2
please upload in .rar format
please somebody seed