Python for Normal People: A practical guide for beginners Download
Apply Python to practical real-life projects
What you’ll learn
- Basic Python programming
- Learn how to think like a programmer
- Learn how to look up new coding concepts
- Use Python in real-life situations
- Computer (PC/ Mac)
- Internet connection
- We will go over Python installation in the first section
This course is a practical introduction to Python.
In this course, we will show you a quick way to become a confident intermediate Python user.
In section 1, you will learn a few basic Python commands. In Section 2 to 4, you will solve real-life problems.
This course is not intended to be a comprehensive encyclopedia of the Python universe. Rather, you will learn a few important ideas like loops and conditional statements, and get to practice them many times. You will be surprised how much you can do with a handful of Python commands.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to think like a programmer and how to find answers when you encounter a new programming concept.
Who this course is for:
- Python never – You’ve never coded before
- Python refreshers – You know a little bit of Python but still don’t know how to put it into practice