Python, Machine Learning and Algorithmic Trading Masterclass
What you’ll learn
Understand stock market fundamentals
How stocks are created
How to create accounts and begin trading
Learn to manage stock data with Python
Read algorithms, strategies, and different kinds of graphs
Broad concepts are covered so that you will have a solid general understanding of the industry.
You’ll be able to talk concepts and regressive models with financial traders
You’ll learn the tools and techniques used daily by finance professionals.
Get your hands dirty with real-world coding examples and learn to code in Python.
You’ll also learn how to retrieve data from financial web pages.
A working computer on which you can work with Python
“I know enough Python to be dangerous. Most of the ML classes are so abstract and theoretical that no learning happens. This is the first class where we use concrete examples that I can relate to and allow me to learn. I absolutely love this course!” – Mary T.
Learn complete Python trading and coding from scratch. Become an expert in data analytics and real-world financial analysis. We are proud to present one of the most interesting and complete courses we’ve created so far. No experience is required.
Through Mammoth Interactive’s self-paced online learning, finance theory is not overwhelming like it would be in a regular university.
The Ultimate Python, Machine Learning, and Algorithmic Trading Masterclass will guide you through everything you need to know to use Python for finance and algorithmic trading. We’ll start off by learning the fundamentals of Python and proceed to learn about machine learning and Quantopian.
The lessons are supplemented with handful of helpful source files you can refer back to at any time — forever! PLUS: Offline viewing on the Udemy iOS app. Lifetime access to all content.
THE VIDEO LESSONS
In this series of straight-to-the-point videos, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand stock market fundamentals from the ground up
- Strategically trade in bear and bull markets
- Create accounts and begin trading
- Gain financial acumen to network in the financial industry
- Code in Python to solve real-world tasks
- Use the data analysis toolkit Pandas to work with data
After the fundamentals, we’ll get into strategies and specifics, including:
- Working in changing markets
- Projects of algorithms and technical analysis to add to your FinTech resume
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for price prediction
- Build a test project on Quantopian using money invested into a fund
- And much more!
The Ultimate Python, Machine Learning, and Algorithmic Trading Masterclass
LEVEL I: INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
- Python Introduction
- Learn How to Code in Python
- Use Python to Solve Real-World Tasks
- Work with Python’s Conditional Statements, Functions, Sequences and Loops
LEVEL II: CODING FOR TRADE
- Work with Scientific Packages like NumPy
- Use the Data Analysis Toolkit, Pandas
- Graphing with Python
- Working with Stock Data
- Getting Stock Data
- Graphing Stock Data
LEVEL III: TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Reading Different Kinds of Graphs
- Algorithms and Strategies
- Sentiment Analysis
- Choosing a Strategy to Apply
LEVEL IV: PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING
- Intro to Machine Learning (ML)
- Intro to Tensorflow (TF)
- Intro to Keras
- Basic ML Models
- Price Prediction
- Price Change Prediction
LEVEL V: QUANTOPIAN TRADING
- Intro to Quantopian
- How to Make Trades
- Using Algorithms
- Different Kinds of Analysis
- How to Backtest
- Use a Practice Account with Fake Money
- Interpret Results and Fund Performance
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH INTERACTIVE
“Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I’m enjoying every second of this. Literally, I bought this course for specific lectures of the Python + Tensorflow aspects, and after 2 hours I already know way more than after 10 hours of the Zero-to-Deep-Learning.” – Philip Murray
“This course is a great way to get introduced to coding and bringing the game together from a full SLDC stance. The instructors are responsive, and the Q&A sections are extremely helpful. 100% worth the time invested to learn through this course.” – Derek Hass
“Incredible course. Looking forward for more content like this. Thank you and good job.” – Joniel Gallo
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists
- Programming beginners
- People interested in finance and investing
- Coders who want to specialize in finance
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for an in-demand field
- Finance professionals who want to learn FinTech
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)