Cool New Features in Python 3.10 Download
Python 3.10 is out! Volunteers have been working on the new version since May 2020 to bring you a better, faster, and more secure Python. As of October 4, 2021, the first official version is available.
Each new version of Python brings a host of changes. You can read about all of them in the documentation. Here, you’ll get to learn about the coolest new features.
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- Debugging with more helpful and precise error messages
- Using structural pattern matching to work with data structures
- Adding more readable and more specific type hints
- Checking the length of sequences when using
- Calculating multivariable statistics