REAL World Website Hacking and Penetration (101% Practical) Download
What you’ll learn
- Proper and Exact Lab Environment Setup To Practice Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Able to Understand How Websites and web applications Exactly Work Internally
- What the Technologies , Scripts any Website Is Using
- Use a Personal Proxy to Intercept HTTP Requests
- Collect Sensitive Information over the Internet to know more about The Target.
- Step by Step Blueprint of Web Applications Hacking and Website Hacking
- TOP 10 Web Applications / Websites Vulnerabilities (Common Vulnerabilities + Advance Vulnerabilities )
- Website Related Hacking Techniques (Real Test On Demo Website)
- Any One of the OS like : KALI LINUX, PARROT SECURITY OS, BACKBOX LINUX etc.
- NO previous hacking knowledge
- Basic Web Applications knowledge will be helpful
- Basic Information Technology Skills
The Objective of the Course is to Teach you how to perform full penetration testing on web applications.
This Course is Not like Other Courses:
- ONLY PRACTICAL Demonstration 0% Theory
- Hands On 100%
- We DO NOT teach you the stuff which you can easily find on Google with 1 click!
- You will get enough confidence to perform and operate full penetration testing on web apps.
- Short , To the Point Video
- You will able to perform web security break!
Why Website Hacking is important?
If you don’t understand how black hat hackers could get into your systems, you’re going to have a hard time securing them. Learning how to hack can help you implement the strongest possible security practices. It’s as much about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities as it is about anticipating them. Learning about the methods hackers use to infiltrate systems will help you resolve issues before they become dangerous.
Think of it this way: a computer network is like a yard with a fence to keep people out. If you’ve put something valuable inside the yard, someone may want to hop the fence and steal it. Ethical hacking is like regularly checking for vulnerabilities in and around the fence, so you can reinforce weak areas before anyone tries to get in.
The average payout to a Certified Ethical Hacker is $71,331 per annum
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers are welcome
- Web developers can take the Course
- IT admins and staff interested in Hacking
- Anyone who wants to learn websites / web applications hacking