Rocking AWS CloudFormation, CDK with DevOps, Interview Guide Download
Learn AWS CloudFormation, SAM and CDK from AWS expert. Run template using DevOps Tools (Jenkins,Terraform,CodePipeLine).
What you’ll learn
- Master CloudFormation in both YAML and JSON
- Learn to code AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit) in Typescript and Python
- Run your templates using DevOps Tools – Jenkins, Terraform and CodePipeline
- Interview guide from Instructor’s actual field experience as cloud architect
- Get the edge by learning from real world cloud architect. Learn what’s important for actual projects, pros-cons for different services and tools
- Code any CloudFormation, SAM and CDK alongside instructor by learning how to navigate reference guides
- Updated with all the recent features (2021)
- Basic understanding of AWS
- Basic knowledge of JSON or YAML
- Willingness to learn lots of new and exciting things!
What will you achieve from this course?
Welcome to Rocking AWS CloudFormation, CDK with DevOps, Interview Guide:
- Learn CloudFormation in it’s entirety in JSON and YAML, from basic to advanced topics
- Big focus of this course is teaching you how to write ANY CloudFormation, rather than me giving you few templates
- In real-world, learning CloudFormation is not enough, you need to know how to run it using DevOps. This course will teach you how to run templates using DevOps Tools – Jenkins, Terraform and AWS CodePipeline
- You will learn newest Infrastructure is Code Service – AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit), in both Typescript and Python with hands on examples. I will share my cheat sheet using which you can code any CDK!
- Learn SAM (Serverless Application Model) in CloudFormation to provision your Serverless Apps
- Interview Guide – I am a seasoned Cloud interviewer. I am sharing my personal tips and tricks so that YOU can rock your Cloud interview!
About the instructor
Rajdeep Saha is an AWS-Professional Certified Solutions Architect working at a leading cloud provider, he has worked in Fortune top 20 companies as Distinguished Cloud Architect. Unlike pen and paper architects, Rajdeep has migrated real enterprise projects into cloud using extensive Infrastructure As Code and DevOps. He has published blogs, presented well received talks in Conferences. He is also the author of highly-rated “Rocking AWS Serverless – A Real World Guide” course on Udemy.
Rajdeep often uses real-world analogy to explain AWS concepts in this course, which makes it easier for the students to understand and retain the knowledge. Rajdeep also presents and attends in all major cloud conferences and keeps up to date in his domain. You are in capable hands! All opinions are Rajdeep’s own.
This course has four main areas – CloudFormation , DevOps, CDK (Cloud Development Kit) and Interview Guide. Below are the details for each section:
CloudFormation – Divided into Basic and Advanced chapters
Basic CloudFormation Chapter covers:
- Infrastructure as Code – What and Why
- CloudFormation Intro
- Cost Of CloudFormation Stack
- JSON Vs YAML
- Input Parameters
- Intrinsic Functions
- Pseudo Parameters
- CloudFormation Designer
- Running CloudFormation from CLI
- MUST WATCH: How to Code Any CloudFormation
Advanced CloudFormation Chapters cover:
- CloudFormation And IAM
- Drift Detection
- Termination Protection
- Stack Policy
- Nested Stack
- Change Sets
- Lambda Primer
- Custom Resources
- StackSets And Hub & Spoke Model
- Dynamic Reference – Secrets Manager And SSM
- Helper Scripts (cfn-init, cfn-hup, cfn-signal, cfn-get-metadata)
- CloudFormer Tool
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Creating Serverless Infrastructure Using SAM (Serverless Application Model)
DevOps Chapter covers:
- DevOps Quick Primer
- Why Automate CloudFormation
- Install Jenkins Easy Way!
- Run Cft From Git Using Jenkins Job
- Run Cft Using Jenkins Pipeline
- Terraform – What and Why
- Run Terraform Templates
- AWS CodePipeline – What and Why
- Run Cft With AWS CodePipeline
- Multiple Ways
- CloudFormation Vs Terraform
- AWS CodePipeline Vs Jenkins
- MUST WATCH: AWS CodePipeline
CDK (Cloud Development Kit) Chapter covers:
- CDK – What And Why?
- CDK Vs CloudFormation
- TypeScript – Initial Setup
- TypeScript – Generate Cft And Deploy
- TypeScript – Code Any TypeScript CDK!
- Python – Initial Setup
- Python – Generate Cft And Deploy
- Python – Code Any Python CDK!
- Example Infra – EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS
- MUST WATCH: CDK CheatSheet For Coding Any CDK
Interview Guide covers:
- CloudFormation Interviews – Main Areas Of Focus
- Questions On Coding Template
- Questions On DevOps
- Questions On Learn And Adapt
- General Cloud Interview Tips
- Whiteboarding Interview Tips
- MUST WATCH: How I Switched My Career To AWS – Tips And Steps
This is the course that could take your career to next level. Let’s have some fun and build some awesome stuff in cloud together!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who wants to master CloudFormation and CDK (Cloud Development Kit) – from basic to expert level. No prior CloudFormation knowledge necessary!
- Developers, system administrators, DevOps engineers, solutions architects or any AWS enthusiasts who would like to manage their AWS infrastructure as code and automate the provisioning AWS resources.
- Anyone who wants to excel in their Cloud Interviews