SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE Download
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Search Engine Optimization process from start to end
- Understand the process in which Google ranks websites
- Find how to optimize your website to perform better in Search Engines
- Learn how to rank your website higher up in the Search Engine results
- Get tips on how to increase organic visitors’ surf time & decrease bounce rate & why it matters for SEO 2019
- Understand why User Experience & User Interface matter for SEO 2019
- Learn how to optimize a local business website for maximum SEO benefit
- Rank a local business website on the first page of Google
- Learn how to identify the most profitable keywords for local businesses
- Learn how and when to use long-tail & short-tail keywords
- Learn how to differentiate between good & bad backlinks
- Get step-by-step instructions to baby-proof (Google-proof) your website
- No prior Digital Marketing knowledge required
- An inclination to learn technical aspects of Search Engine Optimization
- An existing website/blog or plans to create a website in the near future
- HTML knowledge is not required but would be a bonus
Join 7,900+ students to learn effortless SEO implementation with Udemy’ simplest and most comprehensive SEO Training course provided by IIDE.
Do you know what SEO stands for but don’t know what needs to be optimized?
Has your website been online for quite some time but hasn’t received as many visitors as you hoped for?
Are you a business owner or digital marketer or content creator looking to increase Organic Traffic to your site?
Have you developed a WordPress website but don’t know how to make it Google friendly?
Do you want your blog posts to move from the 6th page to the 1st page on Google search?
Or are you simply looking to build a career as an SEO professional?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you’re in the right place!
What is this SEO course about?
Search Engine Optimization is often perceived as ‘difficult to understand’ and ‘extremely technical’ for anyone not from the digital marketing background. Failing to realize that SEO is one of the most cost effective and easiest strategy of generating leads, SEO beginners tend to skip the entire process of Search Engine Optimization. The SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE explains how you can get your website to rank higher on Google with simplified, tried & tested and ready-to-implement SEO strategies.
Why should you take this course?
Whether looking for a specific product or a category of services, any consumers’ first instinct is to turn to Google. With 2 trillion searches reported every year, being available and visible on Google is extremely crucial. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO as it is commonly known, is the process of redirecting organic traffic to your website which in turn helps to increase a brand’s visibility on Google. Google SEO, though technical, is extremely logical and fun.
The SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE is filled with interesting animations, examples and subtitles which make it suitable for any audience – whether English-speaking or not. From learning how to conduct keyword research, exploring WordPress SEO tools and how to rank for Local SEO to perfecting E-commerce SEO and diverting free traffic to your website with Local SEO, IIDE’s trainer Meherzad Karanjia will hand-hold you through the nitty-gritties of SEO. Case studies and applied examples used throughout the course further enhance your learning experience.
Who shouldn’t take this course?
We have designed this SEO Training guide in a way that breaks down and simplifies all the technical and non-technical concepts involved in SEO. We understand different people will probably have different objectives for taking this SEO course and so, the topics covered under the course are extensive. You should probably not take this course:
- If your website is already on the number 1 position of Google SERP,
- If you have successfully completed Google SEO campaigns,
- If you know how to choose your keywords and how to assess their performance,
- If you’re happy with the amount of Search Engine traffic coming to your website.
(P.S. If you fall under one of the above categories and still take our SEO course, we would be flattered and absolutely thrilled!)
What will you learn?
Search Engine Ranking Policies are constantly changing and upgrading with the ultimate objective of providing better user experience to the audiences. This course includes not just SEO tricks relevant in 2019 but also tips on what to avoid when performing Local SEO. Our up-to-date SEO 2019 training guide takes you through:
- The ins and outs of Google SEO’s working and what it takes to rank here
- Structuring your web pages for maximum On-page SEO
- Targeting audiences without disturbing their experience
- Leveraging Accelerated Mobile Pages to enhance user experience
- Ways of directing and redirecting audiences to websites with Off-page SEO
- Key steps of developing successful SEO strategy aimed at increasing ROI
- Writing tips for SEO ready content
- Plug-ins for successful WordPress SEO 2019
- Automating and simplifying E-commerce SEO 2019
- Tracking and analyzing performance of SEO strategies
- Making the most of Google SEO while staying miles away from Blackhat techniques
- Learning how to get more customers from Google Search with Local SEO
This course will teach you how to mix, match and combine various Google SEO tools and tips to build your own Search Engine Optimization Strategy. You will also be equipped with the Local SEO tools that help you assess your own SEO performance after you’ve implemented your SEO strategy.
In other words, our simple SEO 2019 training guide covers Google SEO, Local SEO, and WordPress SEO.
Invest in this course not just to pick up a highly paid and in-demand skill but also to maximize potential returns for every penny spent.
You will also get:
- Lifetime access to SEO tips relevant in 2019 and all future Google Search Algorithm Updates
- Fast and Friendly Support for any SEO queries in Q&A section
- A 30 day “no questions asked” money back guarantee
- Udemy Certification of Completion
Other resources to help you ace digital marketing:
- The Ultimate Facebook Ad and Facebook Marketing Guide 2019
- Ad Design: Ultimate Guide to Influence Consumer Behavior
Be sure to have a notepad ready to take down all the tips and advice provided by our industry-expert Meherzad and start growing your skills and businesses!
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers, Online Marketers, SEO Beginners & Experts
- Webmasters, Web Developers, WordPress Website Owners & Web Designers
- Content Creators & Bloggers
- Bloggers, Business owners, Online Marketers
- Anyone looking to develop SEO friendly WordPress website
- Anyone looking to improve their website’s search ranking
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce marketing cost
SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [1.6 GB]