Software Development Processes (SDLC Models) Download
A must watch course for all IT professionals to understand the Software Development Life Cycle.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Software Development Methodologies
- Understand the Classic Model
- Agile Fundamentals – Manifesto, Values, Principles, Practices, etc.
- Extreme Programming (XP) Fundamentals
- Understand the Waterfall Model
- Understand the V-Model
- SCRUM Fundamentals
- Understand the Iterative Model
- Understand the Spiral Model
- Advantages and Disadvantages of these models
- Understand the Rational Unified Process Model
- This is a fundamental course with no special requirements to start the course.
Are you intimidated by the software development process details? Well, most people are. However, we will dismantle it for you. This course, which is carefully organized to help students to learn about Software Development Processes easily.
This course will help students explore the Software Development Processes (i.e methodologies) that are very fundamentals behind the software development and the methodologies that you hear in the market. It is very critical for all IT professionals (Management Staff, Software Architects, Programmers, Testers, Database Developers, System Administrators, and Network Administrators) to possess a clear understanding of these processes.
Build the much needed strong foundation by learning these software development processes:
- Classic Model
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative Model
- Spiral Model
- Rational Unified Process Model (RUP).
- Agile Fundamentals
Learning these methodologies helps students to communicate with high confidence with a noticeable difference at work.