SQL For Data Science With Google Big Query Download
Learn SQL for Data Visualization, Data Analysis, and Data Science Using Google Cloud Platform
What you’ll learn
- Use SQL for data mining, data analysis, data science, and data visualization.
- Be confident in using the Google Big Query Tool and Ecosystem.
- Build awesome dashboards with Google Data Studio and Google Big Query as the backend.
- Able to follow instructions and passion to learn.
- Credit card or bank account to sign up for Google Cloud Platform Free Trial. Your card is not charged. Its just for identifying you and is required during the sign up process.
This course assumes you know nothing about SQL and teaches you all the basics as well as more advanced features/methods. You will also get to learn Google Big Query, a very popular cloud based tool for querying large amounts of data at scale in the cloud. Not only will you learn SQL, but you will learn a lot about data visualization and how to gather insights from the data. You will also have access to hundreds of huge real world data sets that come along with the Google Big Query Ecosystem. Even after finishing the course content, you can still continue to improve by doing all sorts of projects on the data made available.
This course requires a Google account (which is Free) and a free 12 month trial for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This is how you access Google Big Query which is one of the services offered through GCP. When signing up for the 12 month free trial of GCP you get $300 USD to spend on any GCP services. This is more than enough to query the data sets in this course. I used less than 5% of the credits in preparing as well as completing all the materials. As part of the sign up process you will require a credit card or bank account details so GCP can verify your identity. You will not be charged or billed during your free 12 month trial. Instructions for signing up will be available in introductory videos for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in data and mining insights from data.
- Anyone wanting to learn SQL.
- Anyone wanting to learn cloud technology, and in particular Google Big Query.
- Anyone wanting to Practice SQL further on awesome real world data sets in the cloud.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about building dashboards and data visualizations.