SQL & PostgreSQL for Beginners: Become an SQL Expert Download
SQL & PostgreSQL Tutorial: Become an Expert in SQL and PostgreSQL by Writing SQL Queries using PostgreSQL and PgAdmin 4.
What you’ll learn
How to create a database from scratch.
Use SQL to perform data analysis.
Perform complex SQL queries using joins and subqueries.
Understand database concepts such as database relationships.
Confident putting SQL and PostgreSQL on your resume.
No previous knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL is needed for this course.
Become an expert in SQL and PostgreSQL with this bestselling course!
SQL is one of the most in-demand tech skills across many industries so learning SQL is one of the best ways to boost your career! After taking this course you will be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on your resume/CV.
In the age of Big Data and Data Analysis, demand for employees with SQL skills has never been higher and will only increase in the future. Stand out from the crowd and learn SQL today.
PostgreSQL is the World’s most advanced open-source relational database. It has a strong reputation for its reliability, data integrity, and robustness. Because of this, PostgreSQL is one of the most popular and widely used database systems in the world. Companies that use PostgreSQL include Apple, Cisco, Spotify, Fujitsu, Skype, Netflix, and IMDb.
A 2019 survey of StackOverflow developers reported that one-third of developers used PostgreSQL on a daily basis in their professional lives, up from 25% in 2018. In 2019 PostgreSQL was the fastest growing database for the third year in a row. PostgreSQL experience really is a desired skill in the tech industry.
By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Create a relational database from scratch
- Create, alter and delete tables from a database
- Insert, update and delete data from a table
- Retrieve data from a database using select queries
- Filter data using where clauses and logical operators
- Order and limit data retrieved from a table
- Use aggregate functions and group data to gain more meaningful insights from a database
- Relate tables together using database relationships
- Use SQL join queries to retrieve data from multiple tables in a single query
- Master complex SQL subqueries
- Apply SQL string functions to data in PostgreSQL
A step-by-step video of how to install and setup PostgreSQL is included and the setup is completely FREE.
The SQL code for each video is included as a resource so you can easily access it.
There are SQL exercises, and video solutions, along the way to help you improve your knowledge and SQL skills.
I will be actively answering any questions you may have about the course in the Q&A section.
The course will be continually updated with more sections in the future.
Watch the free preview videos and start learning SQL – one of the most important and in-demand technology skills!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn SQL or PostgreSQL.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of SQL but is new to PostgreSQL.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about databases.