Starting with PHP for beginners Download
An essential guide for beginners in the PHP world.
What you’ll learn
PHP basics (arrays, functions, conditionals, loops etc)
Working with forms to handle uploads and files
Work with databases and authentication
Get practice by creating a project
A bit of OOP just to keep you interested,
Just HTML and CSS
Do you want to create web applications with PHP ?. This is the course for you.
We will start from the very beginning, from “I don’t even know how to install it….and why should I?“ to actually understand how PHP works and make a real project.
You will learn all the logic and practice behind PHP in different modules and as we advance through the course we will be increasing the difficulty.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- How to run it in your computer
- Understand how use the most basic tools like variables, conditionals..etc
- Handle more complex code working with forms, files, cookies.
- Starting to work with php my admin..
- How databases, queries and tables work.
- Handle authentication actions like hashing and verifying passwords.
- Create two practice projects, a tiny one and a bigger one.
- Deploying a project to a hosting service.
What about the instructor experience ?
Well I’ve been around for 13 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi, Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as a developer for a major company developing applications in React or Angular mostly, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.
Who this course is for: