Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally Download
Learn all the essentials of Tally(Latest Version) – Accounting, Inventory, GST, GTA, Banking, Payroll and Manufacturing.
What you’ll learn
- Accounting With GST in Tally
- Stock Management in Tally
- GTA – Goods Transport Agency
- GST Set – Off
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Voucher Classes
- Price List
- Cost Centre And Cost Categories
- Bill Of Materials
- Be able to operate a PC. That’s all.
By enrolling in this course you will learn :
- Accounting basics like debits and credits that will help you understand and post entries with confidence.
- Learn transferring account information from physical books to Tally.
- Set up details of stock, and filter reports like availability of certain stock with particular feature.
For example: How many laptops with i5 processor are available in your store.
- Bank Reconciliation – Match bank statement entries with your records of bank entries.
- Learn about implementing absolutely necessary and advanced GST topics like GST Set-Off, Reverse Charge, Goods Transport Agency and how to enter its related multiple journal entries in Tally.
- Learn complete Corporate Payroll(Employee attendance) set up that complies with Govt. prescribed deduction rates.
- Learn Manufacturing Process where you can arrive at cost of item you manufacture, from cost of various parts/components involved in making up of product.
- And in between, learn to customize sales invoice number format that looks like – BN/001/19-20 and much more.
- Learn above topics in 8 hours with completeness unlike short courses that teaches at basic level or long courses that takes more time than required.
- Learn not just to use Tally but also think of maintaining compliant bookkeeping practices.
What can you expect from this course:
This is an essential guide to Tally, which means, you’ll learn all core and essential concepts used on day to day basis.
Think of this course as a solid foundation to Tally.
You will be able to learn advance topics on your own and effortlessly.
This course is meant for learning purpose and don’t serve as an advise with regard to accounting/corporate compliance.
I hope you benefit from the knowledge which you gain from this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Tally
- Business Individuals willing to switch from Manual Accounting.
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
Tally ERP 9 : Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally Download
👉 Direct Download 👈 [3.2 GB]