THE ART & SCIENCE OF DRAWING / BASIC SKILLS
THE ART & SCIENCE OF DRAWING / BASIC SKILLS Download
DRAWING IS NOT A TALENT. IT’S A SKILL ANYONE CAN LEARN.
What you’ll learn
- Draw any shape.
- Observe and analyze any subject.
- Draw any form by breaking it down into basic shapes before adding dark lines.
- This course is for absolute beginners and intermediate level artists seeking to improve their fundamental skills.
- No previous drawing experience is necessary!
The Art & Science of Drawing is a remarkable new program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple, each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The Art & Science of Drawing is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
This course is highly recommended for anyone interested in painting as well. Most master painters agree that drawing is a fundamental and essential skill for all painters.
RECENTLY UPDATED & IMPROVED!
This bestselling course is now even better with new content recently added as well as improved picture and sound. This updated version of the course now includes hours of bonus drawing demonstrations that will show you how to apply your new drawing skills to a wide range of subject matter including botanicals and birds. There’s even an introduction to basic figure drawing.
BASIC SKILLS is the perfect primer for anyone wanting to learn to draw. The skills you’ll learn here will dramatically improve your art & design no matter what medium you work in.
BASIC SKILLS is the first entry in a series designed to take students from the absolute basics to advanced techniques like volumetric drawing and shading. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in the following order:
Dynamic Mark Making
Form & Space
Measuring & Proportion
Shading: Beyond the Basics
If you’ve got some drawing experience, feel free to mix and match The Art & Science of Drawing courses to suit your personal needs as an artist!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw. Recommended for adults and determined teens.
- Painters! The best way to improve your painting is by learning to draw.
- Anyone interested in seriously pursuing art. Although this course in particular is designed for absolute beginners, THE ART & SCIENCE OF DRAWING series is designed to teach the fundamentals of master drawing